HCL Technologies Limited has reported consolidated financial results for the period ending December 31, 2022.
Declare a dividend of ₹10. The record date is 20th Jan 2023.
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – QoQ Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q2 FY2023||% Change|
|Total Income||₹26,700 crs||₹24,686 crs||8.16%|
|Net Profit||₹4,096 crs||₹3,487 crs||17.46%|
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – YoY Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q3 FY2022||% Change|
|Total Income||₹26,700 crs||₹22,331 crs||19.56%|
|Net Profit||₹4,096 crs||₹3,448 crs||18.79%|
HCL TECH FY23 GUIDANCE
- FY23 REVENUE GROWTH UPPER RANGE GUIDANCE LOWERED TO 14% FROM 14.5%
- FY23 CC REVENUE GROWTH GUIDANCE SEEN AT 13.5-14% Vs 13.5-14.5% EARLIER
- EBIT MARGIN UPPER RANGE GUIDANCE LOWERED TO 18.5% FROM 19%
- FY23 EBIT MARGIN NOW SEEN AT 18-18.5% Vs 18-19% EARLIER
• Strong Performance This Quarter Across All Key Metrics-C VIJAYAKUMAR HCL TECH
• Strong Revenue Growth Of 13.1% YoY CC Is Led By Our Services Business Which Grew 15.4% YoY CC
• Revenue Growth Of 5.0% 000 CC Is Led By HCL Software
• Booking Growth Led By IT Operating Model Transformation, Cloud Adoption
HCL Tech is currently 20% down this year.
Share of HCL Tech closed today at ₹1,071.65 with a gain of 1.60% as compared to the previous closing of ₹1054.