ICICI Securities Ltd has reported consolidated financial results for the period ending December 31, 2022.
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – QoQ Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q2 FY2023||% Change|
|Total Income||₹879.88 crs||₹865.63 crs||1.65%|
|Net Profit||₹280.95 crs||₹300.41 crs||-6.48%|
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – YoY Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q3 FY2022||% Change|
|Total Income||₹879.88 crs||₹941.92 crs||-6.59%|
|Net Profit||₹280.95 crs||₹380.35 crs||-26.13%|
- EBITDA is down 10% at ₹548 cr vs ₹608 cr (YoY)
- EBITDA margin at 62.3% vs 64.6% (YoY)
- Total client assets came in at Rs 6 trillion, a 7% YoY rise, while private wealth assets rose 15% YoY to Rs 3.2 trillion.
- The firm’s total client base stood at 8.7 million, up 25% YoY. Total client assets on the platform during the quarter touched Rs. 6 trillion, of which Rs 3.2 trillion pertained to its 76,000-plus private wealth customers, comprising HNIs, UHNIs, and family offices.
- Retail equity market share was retained at 10.5% while the commodity market share rose 157 bps to 5.6% YoY.
ICICI Securities Ltd is currently 36% down this year.