Infosys Limited has reported consolidated financial results for the period ending December 31, 2022.
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – QoQ Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q2 FY2023||% Change|
|Total Income||₹38,318 crs||₹36,538 crs||4.87%|
|Net Profit||₹6,586 crs||₹6,026 crs||9.29%|
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – YoY Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q3 FY2022||% Change|
|Total Income||₹38,318 crs||₹31,867 crs||20.24%|
|Net Profit||₹6,586 crs||₹5,822 crs||13.12%|
Infosys MANAGEMENT SPEAK
• Our revenue growth was strong in the quarter, with both digital business and core services growing.–Sant Parekh, CEO and MD, Infosys
• This is a clear reflection of our deep client relevance, industry-leading digital, cloud, and automation capabilities, and the unrelenting dedication of our employees.
• As reflected in the momentum of the large deal, we continue to gain market share as a trusted transformation and operational partner for our client.
• Our end-to-end capabilities and global scale make us a preferred choice as clients took at consolidating vendors.
• We remain focused on helping businesses accelerate their digital agenda to uncover new value and growth, as well as improve operational and cost-effectiveness.
Infosys Share Price
Infosys closed today at ₹1,480.60 with a flat gain of 0.64% as compared to the previous closing of ₹1471.25.