Sure, here are some of the latest business developments in Black Rose Industries Ltd.:
Launch of N- Methylol Acrylamide 48%
Sure. N-Methylol Acrylamide 48% is a water-soluble, white to off-white solid. It is a downstream product of acrylamide, which is a chemical compound used in a variety of applications, such as water treatment, oil & gas, paper & pulp, and textiles.
N-Methylol Acrylamide 48% is used in the production of polyacrylamides, which are polymers that are formed by the polymerization of acrylamide. Polyacrylamides are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Water treatment: Polyacrylamides are used to remove impurities from water, such as turbidity, color, and microorganisms.
- Oil & gas: Polyacrylamides are used to improve the flow of oil and gas through pipelines.
- Paper & pulp: Polyacrylamides are used to improve the strength and water resistance of paper.
- Textiles: Polyacrylamides are used to improve the dyeability and wrinkle resistance of textiles.
The launch of N-Methylol Acrylamide 48% by Black Rose Industries is a significant development for the company. The product is a key raw material for the production of polyacrylamides, and its launch will help the company to expand its product portfolio and tap into new markets.
Here are some of the benefits of using N-Methylol Acrylamide 48%:
- It is a high-purity product that meets the highest quality standards.
- It is a cost-effective product that offers good value for money.
- It is a versatile product that can be used in a variety of applications.
- It is a safe and non-toxic product that is compliant with environmental regulations.
The launch of N-Methylol Acrylamide 48% is a positive development for Black Rose Industries. The product is a key raw material for the production of polyacrylamides, and its launch will help the company to expand its product portfolio and tap into new markets. I hope this helps!
Re-appointment of Independent Director : The company has re-appointed Mr. Sandeep Chokhani as an Independent Director for a term of five years. Mr. Chokhani is a chartered accountant and has over 30 years of experience in the corporate sector.
Change in Management : The company has appointed Mr. Anup Jatia as the new Managing Director. Mr. Jatia is a chemical engineer and has over 20 years of experience in the chemical industry.
Announcement of Dividend : The company has announced a dividend of Rs. 1.50 per share for the financial year 2022-23. The dividend will be paid on September 30, 2023.
Appointment of Auditors : The company has appointed M/s. Price WaterhouseCoopers LLP as its auditors for the financial year 2023-24.
These are just some of the latest business developments in Black Rose Industries. The company is well-positioned to grow in the coming years, given its focus on innovation and expansion.