Here are some of the latest business developments in JK Tyres:
- Completed first phase of capacity expansion: JK Tyres has completed the first phase of its capacity expansion at its Banmore plant in Madhya Pradesh. The expansion will increase the plant’s annual production capacity by 31%, from 3.9 million to 5.1 million units per annum. The company has invested Rs. 312 crore in the first phase of the expansion.
- Investing in new technologies: JK Tyres is investing in new technologies to develop more fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly tyres. The company is also investing in research and development to improve the performance of its tyres.
- Expanding into new markets: JK Tyres is expanding its presence in new markets, such as Africa and Latin America. The company is also looking to increase its exports to these markets.
- Partnering with global brands: JK Tyres has partnered with global brands, such as Michelin and Continental, to develop new technologies and products. The company is also looking to partner with other global brands to expand its reach into new markets.
These are just some of the latest business developments in JK Tyres. The company is well-positioned to grow in the coming years, given the strong demand for tyres in India and the global market.
Here are some additional details about each of these developments:
- Completed first phase of capacity expansion: The first phase of the capacity expansion was completed in June 2023. The second phase of the expansion is expected to be completed in April 2024.
- Investing in new technologies: JK Tyres is investing in a number of new technologies, such as:
- Smart tyres that can monitor their own condition and performance
- Tyres that are made from recycled materials
- Tyres that are more fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly
- Expanding into new markets: JK Tyres is expanding its presence in new markets, such as:
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Southeast Asia
- Partnering with global brands: JK Tyres has partnered with the following global brands: