Here are some of the latest business developments at KPIT Tech:
- KPIT Tech partners with ZF to promote an independent company “QORIX”
KPIT Technologies and ZF have partnered to promote an independent company, QORIX, which will focus on developing and commercializing self-driving software solutions. The new company will be headquartered in Germany and will have a global presence.
- KPIT Tech Q4 CC revenue grows 50% YOY backed by strategic long-term engagements with mobility leaders
KPIT Tech reported 50% year-over-year growth in revenue in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2023, driven by strategic long-term engagements with mobility leaders. The company also reported a strong order book, which will support future growth.
- KPIT Tech Sparkle Announces Winners of the 2023 Innovation Challenge
KPIT Tech Sparkle, the innovation arm of KPIT Technologies, announced the winners of the 2023 Innovation Challenge. The challenge was open to employees across the company and received a record number of submissions. The winners developed innovative solutions to real-world problems in the automotive and mobility sectors.
- KPIT Tech to accelerate Honda’s transformation towards Software-Defined Mobility
KPIT Technologies and Honda have partnered to accelerate Honda’s transformation towards Software-Defined Mobility. KPIT Tech will provide Honda with a range of services, including software development, testing, and validation. This partnership will help Honda to develop and launch new software-defined vehicles more quickly and efficiently.
- KPIT unveils holistic software technology roadmap for Software-Defined Vehicle (SDV) at CES 2023
KPIT Technologies unveiled a holistic software technology roadmap for Software-Defined Vehicle (SDV) at CES 2023. The roadmap covers a wide range of technologies, including software architecture, operating systems, middleware, and applications. This roadmap will help KPIT Tech to support its customers in developing and launching new SDVs.