Here are some of the latest business developments in SBC Export:
- SBC Export to set up new office in Dubai: SBC Export has announced that it will set up a new office in Dubai. The office will be responsible for the company’s sales and marketing activities in the Middle East region. The office is expected to be operational by the end of 2023.
- SBC Export to expand product portfolio: SBC Export is planning to expand its product portfolio by adding new products from the food and beverage, healthcare, and personal care sectors. The company is also looking to expand its presence in new markets, such as Africa and Latin America.
- SBC Export to invest in technology: SBC Export is investing in technology to improve its operations and efficiency. The company is upgrading its IT infrastructure and is also investing in new automation systems.
- SBC Export to focus on sustainability: SBC Export is committed to sustainability and is working to reduce its environmental impact. The company is implementing measures to reduce its energy consumption and waste production.
These are just a few of the latest business developments in SBC Export. The company is actively expanding its operations and is looking to grow its market share in the export market.
Here are some additional details about each of the developments mentioned above:
- The new office in Dubai will be located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone. The office will be staffed by sales and marketing professionals who will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for the Middle East region.
- The expansion of the product portfolio will be driven by the growing demand for food and beverage products, healthcare products, and personal care products in the export market. The company is also looking to expand its presence in new markets, such as Africa and Latin America, where there is a growing demand for Indian products.
- The investment in technology will help SBC Export to improve its operations and efficiency. The company is upgrading its IT infrastructure to improve its data security and disaster recovery capabilities. The company is also investing in new automation systems to improve its production processes.
- The focus on sustainability is part of SBC Export’s commitment to environmental responsibility. The company is implementing measures to reduce its energy consumption and waste production. These measures include installing solar panels on its factory roof, using LED lighting, and recycling waste materials.