On March 1, 2022, the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) granted the NABL Accreditation Certificate to MBAPL for its testing laboratory. This accreditation is a recognition of the high quality of the company’s testing facilities and procedures. NABL is a member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and the Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC).
The NABL Accreditation Certificate is a valuable asset for MBAPL, as it demonstrates the company’s commitment to quality and compliance with international standards. The accreditation will help MBAPL to expand its business into new markets and to improve its relationships with existing customers.
In order to obtain the NABL Accreditation Certificate, MBAPL had to undergo a rigorous assessment process. The assessment process included a review of the company’s quality management system, testing procedures, and facilities. MBAPL also had to demonstrate that it has the necessary staff and equipment to conduct accurate and reliable testing.
The NABL Accreditation Certificate is a valid for a period of five years. During this time, MBAPL will be required to maintain its high standards of quality and compliance with international standards. MBAPL will also be subject to regular audits by NABL.
The NABL Accreditation Certificate is a significant achievement for MBAPL. It is a testament to the company’s commitment to quality and its dedication to providing its customers with the highest quality products and services.
Here are some of the benefits of NABL Accreditation:
- Improved quality of testing: NABL accreditation ensures that testing laboratories meet the highest standards of quality and competence.
- Increased customer confidence: When customers see that a testing laboratory is NABL accredited, they know that they can be confident in the quality of the results.
- Increased market access: NABL accreditation can help testing laboratories to expand their business into new markets.
- Reduced costs: NABL accreditation can help testing laboratories to reduce their costs by improving their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improved management: NABL accreditation can help testing laboratories to improve their management systems and processes.