SUDEV INDUSTRIES LTD. announced a 1:2 stock split. This means that for every existing share held by a shareholder, they will receive two new shares. The stock split is expected to be effective on December 11, 2023.
Here are some key details about the stock split:
- Ratio: 1:2
- Ex-date: December 11, 2023
- Purpose: To increase the liquidity of the stock and make it more accessible to a wider range of investors
- Record date: December 11, 2023
Here are some potential benefits of the stock split:
- Increased liquidity: A stock split can make a stock more liquid, meaning that it can be bought and sold more easily. This is because the lower price of the stock makes it more affordable for a wider range of investors.
- Increased investor base: A stock split can also lead to an increase in the number of shareholders. This is because the lower price of the stock makes it more attractive to new investors.
- Improved trading activity: A stock split can also lead to an increase in the volume of shares traded. This can make the stock more volatile, but it can also make it easier to buy and sell shares.