Wipro Ltd has reported consolidated financial results for the period ending December 31, 2022.
Declare a dividend of ₹1.
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – QoQ Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q2 FY2023||% Change|
|Total Income||₹23,229 crs||₹22,539 crs||3.06%|
|Net Profit||₹3,053 crs||₹3,487 crs||12.45%|
Financial Results (Q3 FY2023) – YoY Comparison
|Financials||Q3 FY2023||Q3 FY2022||% Change|
|Total Income||₹23,229 crs||₹20,314 crs||14.35%|
|Net Profit||₹3,053 crs||₹2,969 crs||2.83%|
-Thierry Delaporte, CEO, Wipro
- The pipeline of deals is strong, diverse, and broad-based.
- Deal bookings were led by cloud and engineering solutions
- Have expanded market share apart from deepening relations with clients $4.
- Tech spending continues to be robust.
- Cloud adoption remains a priority for clients.
- Investments made in changing business texture are paying off Thierry Dela Porte.
Wipro Ltd is currently 40% down this year.
Share of Wipro closed today at ₹395.50 with a loss of 0.15% as compared to the previous closing of ₹394.50.